Tuesday, June 19, 2012

30 Weeks


Belly Observation of the Week: I think I look a little more "popped" since the last pic, right?  


How far along?  30 Weeks Today!  SO hard to believe there's only 10 weeks left!

Size of the baby? She's the size of a cucumber this week, or a little over 3lbs

Maternity Clothes? I haven't bought any maternity clothes for a month or so now, so it's mainly just regular shirts paired w/ maternity tanks and leggings and some shorts.  The shirt I'm wearing above is from Target -- fits quite a bit differently than it did when I bought it at 18 weeks pregnant!

Stretch marks? Nope, but I quote from one of my new favorite bloggers: "Nada but you can see my whole damn circulatory system..." The veins everywhere ARE getting a little ridiculous.

Sleep?  Varies day by day but still pretty good.  I think I sleep better when I'm walking in the evenings. 

Best Moment of the Week?  Making more and more baby purchases!  Helps it all feel a little more real.

Movement?  All the time.  I think the sweetest part of my day is in the morning when I first wake up, I'll wait to see how long it takes her to start moving around.  Usually not too long!  I've also been trying to figure out how she's positioned in my belly - lately there have been times that I'm certain she's transverse (across my belly rather than up and down) and other times I'm certain she's still breech.  And then sometimes I think she just may be head down!  It's definitely early enough for her to be moving in all these positions in there, but hopefully soon she'll settle in nice and snug in the good 'ol head down anterior position!

Symptoms? Listing these all out here might make it sound like I'm not feeling good when I really am, but it's a variety of things: sore hips, my fingers are usually a little swollen in the mornings and my feet are a little swollen in the evenings, definitely have to pee all the time...that's about it.  

Cravings?  Nothing much this week although I did have the biggest hankering for loaded french fries earlier this week - Texas fries topped with everything terrible for you :)  I haven't indulged but I keep thinking about them!  (However, I did indulge in 3 chocolate chip cookies in the middle of the night last night...this is not a pregnancy thing, unfortunately.  Just a Seanna thing)

Gender?  Baby GIRL!  

What do I miss? Drinking.  I feel like the biggest boozer when I say that, but I SO love having a drink in the summer!  We went to a little tourist island this past weekend and I so badly wanted a fruity drink from the bar.  I had a club soda instead.  

What I'm looking forward to? Finishing up the painting in the nursery - I'm finishing the closet this week and hopefully can talk Brad into painting the floor trim for me.  Once that's done we'll start hanging curtains, wall decs, etc.  And I'll start painting her clothing cabinet!  I'm SO excited for this piece of furniture, I bought it a number of years ago in Minneapolis and it's been sitting for the past year or so unused.  I'm going to repaint it a pretty cream color on the outside and maybe a fun color on the inside?  Not sure, but I can't wait to figure it out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment