Monday, May 7, 2012

23 weeks




How far along?  23 weeks, 6 days

Size of the baby? A grapefruit, or 10.5"-11.8"

Maternity Clothes? Same 'ol, same 'ol.  I've not even been wearing my 1 pair of maternity jeans cause I decided I don't like them.  As of this last week I've been trying to pull do more dresses and leggings cause I'm just tired of un-buttoned jeans.  Although that's what I'm wearing today.  God bless the Belly Band!

Stretch marks? Nope

Weight?  Don't know, and probably won't know for until delivery, unless I need to.  My doctor said she's "very happy" with my weight, and I think I'm in the "pound a week" category, so as far as dr's expectations go, I'm doing well.  

Sleep?  Some days it's good, some days it's terrible.  Lots of tossing and turning and waking up on my back.

Best Moment of the Week?  Last night, I laid in bed and watched my entire belly move as this little girl had her a dance party in there!  It was nuts to see so much movement.

Movement?  Yep.  I'm beginning to ease into the days that I don't feel a lot of movement - she really does have some days that she moves a ton, and usually a couple days after that she's a little more quiet.  I think she wipes herself out :)  My new favorite thing is when I can actually feel her move across my belly from the outside.  I have only felt it a couple times, but it's just so neat.  

Symptoms? Sciatic pain - TERRIBLE.  Hate it.  Random bouts of nauseousness.  Little bit of tiredness.  Otherwise, feeling really good.  

Cravings?  Sweet drinks - anything sweet.  Lemonade, tea, juice, coke, ROOT BEER (WalMart had a 4pk of Barq's for $1, I almost died of happiness)

Gender?  Baby GIRL!  

What do I miss?  Having a drink.  That's a constant :)

What I'm looking forward to? Starting to get her nursery together!  I got the room and closet cleaned out this weekend, and I'm starting to envision what colors and prints and furniture I want to put in there....SO exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment